This role is an exciting opportunity to work with a luxury fashion footwear and accessories brand within their Wholesale, Operations and Logistics department. The role is all encompassing and will therefore need a candidate who is dynamic and able to work under their own initiative. As their Wholesale Operations Executive, the chosen candidate will be responsible for handling invoicing, payments, order processing and shipping. Along with responding to general wholesale enquiries.
- Daily follow up with accounting team (outsourced). The candidate will be responsible for daily invoicing, collections and reconciliation of accounts.
- Ensure timely deliveries, supervise and prioritize order delivery schedule
- Organise, Plan and track all order processing
- Sending invoices to customers, informing them when their order is ready to ship, collecting payments.
- Updating Shipping Plans on a weekly basis (amounts shipped and to be shipped) – this requires close cooperation with the team in Greece and strong organizational skills.
- Responding to various inquiries by wholesale customers
- In charge of EU and US logistics partner (outsourced)
- General administration for the department
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent understanding of excel– we require candidate to be an advanced user.
- Excellent understanding of Joor
- Good understanding of wholesale markets
- Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain
Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Seeks and uses feedback constructively with the aim of achieving positive results
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and communicates priorities effectively to the team
- An excellent communicator
- Mature attitude
- Positive, energetic and a team player
- Reliable and personable with a can do attitude
- Organised and meticulous
- Polite and responsive to colleagues and external business partners
- Experience with using a warehouse management system (Preferred but not essential)