A fast-paced permanent position has arisen for an experienced receptionist to join the Swarovski Corporate Branding and Communication offices based in London, where the individual will be responsible for managing the Corporate Branding and Communication reception as part of a team, ensuring front of house cover Monday to Friday. The receptionist will also be responsible for coordinating and undertaking office management and administration in collaboration with the Office Manager.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Office Manager to manage the reception and ensuring the reception is covered from Monday to Friday.
- Client facing/reception tasks – excellent presentation, providing a professional and friendly welcome to guests.
- Excellent diary/calendar management.
- Answering the telephone in a professional and polite manner.
- Ensuring fellow Swarovski employees are made aware when external contacts arrive for scheduled meetings.
- Organizing lunches and breakfasts for important meetings and forums.
- Ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are tidy and presentable at all times.
- Arranging travel and managing travel approval procedures.
- Maintenance of stationary, kitchen and post supplies with a keen eye for cost saving.
- Franking all outgoing mail and dealing with registered post at post office when required.
- Helping on project work with the various teams (dependent on work load).
- Arranging couriers and taxis.
- Assisting the Office Manager with organizing repairs and office projects.
- First aid and Fire Marshall training would be an advantage.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- Experience working in a busy office environment, the ability to think on their feet and manage and prioritize their workload while remaining calm under pressure.
- A high degree of organization with the ability to multi-task, and follow up promptly.
- Proven experience within office management/administration, and will be reliable with a good attention to detail and a can do attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential and other languages would be beneficial.
- This individual must be IT literate (MS Office).
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, polite and approachable
- Support / result oriented
- Smartly presented and a positive outlook
- Team Player
- Flexible in dealing with issues potentially across time zones
If you feel you have the suitable profile and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply immediately for your application to be considered. Due to the high number of CV's we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applicants.