The Rake's ecommerce platform is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a conscientious Customer Service Assistant to join our team. Working directly under our Customer Service manager, your role will be to give our clients a luxury experience in every possible way as part of the overall client experience journey. A keen eye for detail and a passion for luxury menswear is a must. A confident, considerate and well-presented individual is also essential for this role, as is a strong command of grammar and professional language in written and spoken form. This would be an amazing opportunity for a graduate, or an individual in the early stages of their career ,to gain valuable experience working for a newly established luxury e-commerce business.
· Respond to customer enquiries via Zendesk, over email and phone and respond accordingly, or pass over to the correct department.
· Arrange delivery and return pick-ups with DHL and DPD for customers across the world – coordinating with time zones.
· Connect with the rest of the department to ensure smooth communication and logistics of customer orders and returns.
· Handle escalated customer complaints via e-mail, online web chat & telephone.
· Prioritise workload and multi-task between various activities
· Liaise regularly with Logistics team on order, fulfilment, delivery and returns statuses
The Ideal Candidate
Required / Desirable Skills:
- Experience working with E-commerce Software such as Magento & Zendesk
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Keen interest and knowledge of menswear, men’s tailoring & luxury timepieces
- Strong Communicator
Strong background in one or more of the following areas will be highly beneficial: .
E-Commerce, Sales, Luxury Menswear, Administration