The Rake has a role available for a Junior Business Developer to manage important information on our e-commerce website through our back end system. Responsibilities include working with collecting, refining and delivering data to our Product Manager, whilst maintaining accurate records of all uploads and related activities.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and time management skills, a meticulous eye for detail and expertise with working with multiple stakeholders both within and outside the business to deliver beautifully formatted and peerlessly accurate information. The candidate will coordinate directly with the business development, product, and copywriting teams in order to hit KPIs and facilitate an efficient, accurate and responsive flow of data between all parties and the platform. Previous experience in data entry or similar preferred. Italian fluency strongly preferred but not essential.
- Insert all product information needed by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Update internal reports ensuring they are up to date and reliable.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check the output.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effectiveness through the Product Upload process.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
The Ideal Candidate
- Data entry and management experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and expertise with Excel in specific
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and manage deadlines and KPIs
- Additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (specifically Magento 2) an asset