Day to Day tasks include;
· Operational support of wholesale distribution business; closely work with multiple brands, sales team and logistics team to deliver brand orders efficiently and on time
· Work closely with the inbound critical path to ensure timely stock deliveries of a number of brands into the business and outbound to final customers
· Raise Purchase Orders (Bulk Orders) with the brands on agreed dates, requesting brand order confirmations and checking these for any discrepancies
· Owning the intake process from brands and supporting them with moving goods through the supply chain
· Raising inbound stock tickets and organising inbound shipments to each of our three global warehouses
· Invoice stock checking
· Weekly and monthly reporting on deliveries and invoiced values
· In addition, to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate
The candidate should:
· be enthusiastic, motivated and a committed self starter with a “can do” attitude.
· have the ability to follow through with any issues ensuring appropriate action is taken to resolve getting the appropriate support where necessary.
· be able to work unsupervised.
· be able to communicate with colleagues and external people, at all levels of seniority, both financial and non-financial, in a professional and courteous manner.
· be able to demonstrate a focus on commerciality and managing charges and costs efficiently,
· be a trustworthy, reliable, team player who is able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· Must have at least 1-2 years’ experience in luxury wholesale.
· Strong administration background essential.
· Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
· Significant experience working within an international fashion business would be advantageous.
· Experience of working with European offices would also be useful in this role.