This role will be primarily focused on the company’s SAP S4HANA ERP implementation project and will facilitate the Supply Chain work stream in the areas of production & purchase order management. Basic responsibilities encompass the full lifecycle of projects, including process analysis, conducting workshops, providing recommendations and options for team consideration, writing design documents and flow charts, developing functional specifications, documenting and executing test scripts, writing training documents, delivering user training, and executing Go Live transitions with Hyper care support.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize current and future requirements and opportunities for enhanced returns from the Supply chain solution.
- Serves as a liaison and point of contact for Supply chain needs both internally and externally for SAP S4HANA ERP implementation.
- Reach consensus with the business community on critical design, build, testing and deployment issues for sub-process / geo area. Escalate to Process Team lead when required.
- Validate the design with the process stakeholders to ensure that the design meets business needs
- Drive design of ERP configuration to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Collaborate with Accenture and IT team to design RICEFW functional specifications and transition to technical development team.
- Identify and create required test scenarios and test data for sub-process area.
- Execute and/or support functional testing, system test, user acceptance test and performance test.
- Lead data conversion validation and cleansing for sub-process area.
- Review training curriculum, course content, and support training execution for sub-process.
- Provide front-line post-go live support.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with Supply Chain processes in global sourcing, development, costing, production cycle management, purchase order management, inbound logistics.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
- Must be willing to travel at times during the project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or equivalent work experience in the Fashion Industry
- S4HANA and or SAP LE/MM Experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V