This role is responsible for signing, onboarding, managing, and growing the sales performance of our North American boutique partnerships. You will build strong relationships with boutiques at all levels within your designated territory, working with the wider commercial team and other Farfetch team members ensuring boutiques are actively engaged to drive business results.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage a group of boutiques through sound business management and strategic planning, turning knowledge into focused action.
- You will proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities.
- You will manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance expectations, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team.
- You will negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities.
- You will review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability.
- You will conduct regular business reviews internally as well as externally with boutique partners.
- You will work with Head of department to sign and on-board new boutiques
- You will ensure boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame
- You will handle the administration of contract renewals for partners within assigned territory.
- You will assist in research of territories and product categories
- You will ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team, Production, Finance, and Operations to drive all service KPI’s and ensure business needs are met.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have experience with a minimum of 4-5 years of Client/Customer relations, Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale fashion environment – fashion and luxury a plus.
- You have excellent relationship building skills with the different players of the business.
- You have outstanding sales skills and negotiation techniques and have strong analytical ability.
- You are well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace.
- You have an excellent sense of prioritization and timing.
- You are at ease with Excel (pivots) and the use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information.
- You have a BS or BA degree, or equivalent experience.
- You are able to travel 15-20% of the time, both local and domestic.
- You have articulate communication skills, both verbally and written.