- Communicate effectively and promptly with different departments within the organization, in order to operate the business demands for wholesale accounts (Sales, Production, Warehouse (PLG), TSG Order/Allocation Management).
- Handle wholesale accounts, including EDI accounts (Men’s and Women’s).
- Daily interactions with West Coast Sales Reps, Warehouse and direct accounts, to ensure orders are managed, updated and shipped in a timely manner.
- Provides timely follow up to ensure on-time delivery and resolution of issues.
- Delegate correspondence to the appropriate departments to seek clarity and further action on specific requests (i.e.: returns/refunds, call tags, cancellations, order adjustments).
- Seek for customer payment/authorization confirmations for releasing of orders
- Following TSG order entries and make any call outs to discrepancies and urgencies.
- Manage account portals to pull confirmed orders, status and ticket ordering, based on customers expectations/requirements.
- Coordinate with warehouse on price ticket receipt and availability within proper timeframes.
- Run weekly and daily open order reports, in order to analyze/understand the current status of all monthly open in order to execute and process accordingly
- Run and email open order reports to sales reps and make call outs to availability and any challenges against open orders.
- Checks open order files for new credit releases and direct the allocator to drop the order to the warehouse
- Navigate through the system to respond to specific inquires pertaining to ATS, UPC’s, catalog management.
- Meet with management to discuss order standings and pending issues to find and seek effective resolutions
The Ideal Candidate