Macy’s Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Studio Operations Coordinator for our Photo & Content Studio in Long Island City, New York. This entry-level position will support a high-volume photography production and Premedia environment with a wide variety of fashion, still life, video and home photography. Reporting to the Studio Operations Manager, this position adds value by ensuring operational tasks and assignments are completed with a high degree of accuracy and an appropriate level of urgency. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work in close collaboration with Studio Operations Manager and Photography teams.
- Assist in opening and closing procedures.
- Support asset protection standards and procedures.
- Coordinate with external teams when issues arise to ensure photography operations maintains productivity.
- Assist with Fashion calendar scheduling, set bookings, and space coordination.
- Order, stock, and track general office and studio supplies. Assist with transferring studio mail into a secure location accessible to staff on a daily basis, and cover front lobby desk.
- Work in close collaboration with Studio Operations Manager to track non-payroll expense, issue purchase orders and process invoices as directed in relevant control system. (MAS)
- Assist in coordinating facilities related issues, working with both internal & external teams, building personnel, service technicians, and outside vendors.
- Assist with processing budget related audits, sourcing cost effective alternative vendors, and preparing materials and/or presentations relevant to Studio Operations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Liberal Arts or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant experience, preferably in ecommerce, advertising or marketing industries. Model behavior exemplifying high ethical standards and organizational discipline balanced with the ability to have fun and recognize those who have contributed to a successful project.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Ability to understand, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and aptitude to meet deadlines, and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Strong ability to lead self, and leadership profile through work history.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.