About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
The Senior Pricing Specialist is a member of the Old Navy Pricing Execution team and is responsible for ensuring complete, accurate, and timely execution of promotional events. The Senior Pricing Specialist drives cross-functional collaboration/process to ensure financial success of the commercial plan and pricing strategy.
• Proactively collaborates within the Inventory Management, Merchandising, Marketing and Store Operations team to optimize pricing strategy.• Represents Pricing Execution point of view, standards, guidelines in all cross-functional conversations .• Communicates pricing strategies to divisional inventory management and merchandising teams on a timely basis to ensure consistent and efficient execution of all campaign/promo events.• Develops and manages pricing execution process for select division(s) or market(s).• Partners with Inventory Management teams to ensure compliance with marketed events/pricing strategies. Researches non-compliance to understand why divisions are unable to execute within defined guidelines.• Attends weekly Promotional Execution meetings (and any other meetings, as appropriate) to provide and receive updates on promo execution timelines, strategies, etc.• Recommends improvements on pricing execution processes, systems and communication.• Audits promotional events for potential conflicts across Pricing/Signage Tools and owns resolution.• Monitors store/customer feedback regarding store pricing/signage issues, gains consensus on resolution, executes necessary changes.• Responsible for specific functional expertise (Signage, Tool Development , PPC, Testing).• Responsible for training/cross training of new hires and team members.• Understands the entire pricing process flow and manages team execution timelines and deliverables as needed.
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field preferred• Minimum 2-4 years retail experience • Comfort and proven track record with business process execution and change management• Experience with Weights & Measures and customer expectations surrounding price integrity in a retail environment• Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams• Ability to influence cross functional teams (to Sr Manager level) without direct authority• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment• Ability to identify priorities and execute with a sense of urgency• Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities• Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills, ability to be innovative and solution-oriented• Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills• Strong organizational and time management skills• Strong customer focus• Proficient in MS Office; advanced skills in Excel
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees