The Driver is responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport product from the concept stores in San Francisco to the warehouse in Brisbane, CA as well as vendors and consignors' homes.
This position is based in Brisbane, CA and will report to the Senior Manager of Store Replenishment and Logistics.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive to and from San Francisco, CA and Brisbane, CA multiple times a day.
- Manage the van's maintenance and servicing (oil changes, tires changes, etc).
- Pick up any items in storage or at the SF store.
- Assist with store supply replenishment on a daily basis.
- Maintain constant contact with the manager and keep track of product pickups and drop-offs as necessary.
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers.
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission.
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance.
- Executes accurate and timely handling of pickups and drop offs.
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records.
- Inventory control of the product being transporting.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening and background check.
- At least 4 years of route transportation experience is preferred.
- Computer proficiency.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork.
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures.
- Non–smoker preferred.
- CDL preferred.
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed.
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.