We are looking for luxury fashion lovers who are extremely detail-oriented and also understand strategic goals. This position is based in our e-commerce center.
This position is based in Perth Amboy, NJ and will report to the Senior Manager of Receiving.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all product intake into our internal inventory system
- Check products against enclosed packing list
- Assist with product handling and sorting
- Inspect goods for sale-ability
- Prepare items onto garment racks for our SKU team
- Identify high value and marquee merchandise to be separated and 'fast-tracked' through the system
- Assist other product departments, based on business needs
- Minimum 1 year of luxury fashion experience (retail included)
- Strong fashion knowledge – Top designers and brands, current trends, garment construction etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Excellent organizational & time management skills and acute attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or exression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.