Store Operations Associate will report to the Store Operations Lead. This role will be responsible for fulfilling all transfer requests of high-value merchandise to retail locations. In this position, you will be required to batch transfer requests, pick inventory from warehouse locations and prep merchandise to retail standards while maintaining a 100% accuracy rate. As Store Operations Associate you will be part of a small team handling outbound & inbound inventory and conducting quality inspections to ensure exceptions are corrected.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all fulfillment duties of batching transfers for retail locations
- Picking inventory from warehouse locations with a 100% accuracy rate
- Tagging categories following specific guidelines
- Handling high value merchandise with care and caution
- Conduct quality inspections while handling and preparing inventory for retail locations
- Handle reverse logistics of inventory for putaway to warehouse standards
- Responsible for processing all parcel shipments with the designated carrier
- General warehousing practices; safely and organization, housekeeping, and trash removal, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Highly adaptable to various situations and business needs
- Proficient computer and communication skills
- Outstanding time management, planning, and coordinating skills
- A hands-on approach to operational needs and effective decision making
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.