We are looking for a Product Developer to join our fast-growing team. The position is new, and you will be working closely with the Creative Direction and the Development and Production Manager. From design brief to production sample, the product developer will work closely with designers, pattern makers, sourcing and production teams in order to develop, optimize and prepare each product for production.
The Ideal Candidate
This position entails the following tasks:
- Develop collections in close collaboration with all members of the design and development team.
- Responsible for technical packs, their constant update and accuracy to ensure a smooth transition to production.
- Attend and proactively participate in fitting sessions, ensuring each product is developed towards its best version.
- Privileged relationship with our production partners during the sampling phase maintaining the highest quality standard in our product’s construction and ensure that all critical information is communicated on both sides.
- Ensure critical path deadlines are maintained
- Visit trade fairs to source and select fabrics and trims for coming collection
- Work on costing and margins in collaboration with Development and Production Manager
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Attention to details and passion for craftmanship, couture and sustainable sourcing are key
- Qualification in Fashion Design with a passion for Luxury
- Hard working team player that works well under pressure
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize workload
- You have a positive, no-task-is-too-small attitude
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus