As a Principal Product Manager, you will drive the evolution of Homes and Content experience for Zalando’s retail customers. The core of the existing strategy is to create a tailored experience for each customer out of our growing pool of content. The result should combine a customized, boutique-like experience while enabling our brand partners to contribute to the curation process. On top of iterating on the current strategy and products, you will work together and act as a leader within the Homes & Content Visibility team to develop the Home customer experience, overarching content experience strategy and set the stage for the entire team to succeed.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop customer content experience and problem roadmap across customer journey.
- Backup your decision and ideas through data-driven insights, a high degree of customer empathy and a thorough understanding of market specific trends and customer behavior
- Define KPIs for your area, understand how they impact our business performance long-term and monitor success over time
- Improve our vision, strategy and product iteratively; generate related working backwards-style documents, definition of business requirements, as well as functional specifications.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data driven and collaborative Product Management leader with a strong growth mindset.
- Strong analytical understanding
- Solid experience developing consumer facing products across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- Having owned the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a 1+ year horizon for the realization of the vision.
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our customers
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 26 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Teams at our Helsinki Tech Hub work on many of the cornerstones of our Fashion Store, including personalization and social fashion influencing components. Through full stack engineering and research, we turn visionary ideas into new emerging businesses with real potential. By tackling the most challenging problems for the fashion industry, we drive the personal digital experience and underlying knowledge models to create the most inspirational fashion experience for our customers