Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando’s fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. When designing for new labels we draw inspiration from haute couture collections and young unconventional designers. We have a wide range of fashion labels and brands: from sporty men’s fashion to refined women’s wear up to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands and labels like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as a professional fashion company. We plan to continue and build upon this success in the future.
- Production fitting; You’ll try on samples in size XXXL in order to prove the fit of the pieces (no photo shootings or catwalk).
- Upon prior arrangement, you’ll be working with us for 10 hours per week.
- You’ll have a say concerning fitting and comfort of the samples.
The Ideal Candidate
What we expect from you
- You wear size XXXL and have the following body measurements:
Height: 182 - 197 cm
Chest measurement: 126 cm
Waist size: 1114 cm
Hip measurement: 128 cm
Upper arm: 42 cm
IMPORTANT: Please always include your measurements and a full-body picture into your application.
What we offer
- You’ll get a peek behind the scenes of a big fashion company.
- You’ll work as a temporary worker with an international product team.
- No working on Saturdays or Sundays.
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of Berlin (Ostkreuz).
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!