Department: Size and Fit
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Team Size: 6
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Ilja Mitrofanov, email@example.com
As Head of Product, you will drive the evolution of Size and Fit Advice products for Zalando’s retail customers. The core of the existing strategy is to establish a continuous feedback loop between creators and consumers of garments and shoes; the kind of feedback that used to take place between a tailor or dressmaker and client. On top of iterating on the current strategy and products you will work together and act as a leader within the Sizing Team to develop the overarching size and fit strategy and set the stage for the entire team to succeed.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop customer size and fit problem roadmap and supporting size/fit product and customer data acquisition strategies
- Deliver Size and Fit Advice products targeted at : a) driving customer satisfaction measured through NPS, b) Reductions of Size Related Returns and c) other key customer data acquisition KPIs
- Lead, develop and guide Product Specialists working in the Sizing Team
- Contribute to the healthy scaling of the overall Sizing Organization
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data driven and collaborative Product Management leader with a strong growth mindset
- Solid experience developing consumer facing products across multiple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- Having owned the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a multi year horizon for realization of the vision.
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our customers.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.