In Retail Core, we are building the most advanced and automated procure-to-pay product solution in the Fashion industry. The team at Retail Core is responsible for the suite of products which enables our 800+ Buyers/Planners and 1500+ suppliers to efficiently manage the entire process spanning across article information management, order management, supply chain and invoicing for EUR 3.5bn+ worth of merchandise.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Developing and executing the mid- & long-term product vision with your team while collaborating with engg leadership to align on overall tech and team strategy
- Relentlessly in pursuit to make the lives of your users better. Along with UX and engineering team, executing innovative solutions which not just delivers business impact and but also delivers great user experience
- Getting things done and challenging the status quo and instinctively knowing what the critical success factors are and changing complexity into clarity
- Defining OKRs with your team to achieve a high-level alignment on a half-year basis and facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between product/engineering teams and stakeholders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have owned the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products. You have a strong business sense and a passion to solve the right problems by working closely together with stakeholders, product managers and engineers
- You can structure any problem and explain it to anyone. Getting up to speed on complex processes is a piece of cake for you. You break them down to their components and do not get lost in the details. You find the biggest opportunities and best solutions fast and reliably. You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to make your product better
- You can bridge the gap between business and technology. You can moderate workshops and user groups. In addition to outstanding verbal communication, you are used to writing vision documents, concise decision documents and know when to use a whiteboard to bring your point across
- You want to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- You excel at inspiring a team towards a purpose and making them excited about the future
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.