As a Senior Product Manager for Credit Management, you have the opportunity to shape the future in one of the hottest topics in Fin-Tech today: you are a key player for creating the next generation of truly intelligent payment systems . As part of our team, you will be the main contact for various departments when it comes to all products and processes related to SAP FI-CA.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work with dedicated teams to create a highly scalable factoring solution and to build products that will shape the next generation of payments processes including the complete account receivable management within SAP, handling connection to banks and acquirers and supporting the Customer Support team with payments related issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Your product guarantees that our vision of the most flexible and scalable systems is brought to live. You support and drive the products and projects that are crucial for Post Payment. You are an important part of setting up a product focused post payments organization
- Collaborate an extended network of stakeholders and teams within Zalando who will appreciate your work as product manager and help you prioritize the product roadmap. Expect to be part of a cross-functional, autonomous team. You will be get the opportunity to bridge the gap between business, operations and technology. You have a keen interest in ongoing education regarding financial, legal and technical innovations for the financial community
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive experience working with SAP as well as experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Google Analytics or other software products and in product related roles in financial or banking based companies
- Able to bridge the natural divide between business and technology and you are experienced in agile working environments with cross-functional teams. You take a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritization in order to get to the right user stories that really give our customers what they need (and not just what they want)
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the product’s progress and you are proactive in seeing opportunities to support others with our services
- You get things done and are not afraid to take ownership. You have the passion and drive to keep on top of all of the product innovations out there and you easily comprehend complex technical and financial matters. You can translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as processing of payments and reconciliation in the backend. Through smart risk steering we boost conversion and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers, taking in the entire financial process.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.