Fulfillment Core within Zalando builds and operates systems that are at the core of Zalando’s platform strategy and ensure timely and correct delivery of every one of our customers’ 116+ million orders every year. As a Senior Product Manager in Fulfillment Core, you will shape products that ensure high availability of a relevant delivery options on-site, optimize fulfillment planning, predict delivery times using machine learning, and ensure that all parcels are delivered as promised. Your decisions will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of our 26+ million customers and directly drive on-site conversion. Help us achieve our vision of a smart Fulfillment Network that manages and optimizes itself while providing the best delivery experience to our customers in an affordable way.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- At Zalando, your products are what you make of them. You will have end-to-end ownership, be responsible for the execution of your vision and the delivery of your product.
- Determine long-term vision, generate and consolidate ideas, and biannual priorities in our OKR cycle.
- You are the go-to person for your product. You pursue a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, driving relevant research within the organisation and diving into large data sets to generate and validate your ideas
- You own the sprint backlog for one or two of our high-performing engineering teams, collaborate with internal stakeholders in Customer Fulfillment and other departments to ensure that priorities are aligned and we solve something that matters - not because somebody said so.
- You understand your customers and the product inside out. You have attention to detail and a deep love for a good metric that shows the quality and performance of your product.
- You are very analytical and enthusiastic about digging into data. You really want to know, why this one metric changed by 0.5% in the last week.
- You can break complex problems up into bite-size pieces and are able to explain them to stakeholders and engineers. You can keep it really simple!
- You know methods to find the most valuable opportunities, slicing your solution to maximize return on invest and therefore revenue, profit or customer satisfaction.
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to manage projects with many dependencies.
- You start with a “yes!” and remain a curious mind, when challenged by stakeholders or engineers. You don’t necessarily end with a “yes”, though. You stay calm in times of uncertainty or ambiguous priorities and help the teams to gain focus again.
- Domain knowledge in logistics or eCommerce is not required, but beneficial
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive on-boarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.