ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Product Development
Reports to: Head of Product
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Michael Williams
As a Product Manager in our Order Management team you will work with dedicated teams to create a highly scalable solution and to build products that will shape the next generation of convenient order processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Shape the Zalando order experience end to end. You support and drive the products and projects that are crucial to move towards our vision
- Work with an extended network of stakeholders and teams within Zalando who will appreciate your work as product manager and help you prioritise the product roadmap
- Expect to be part of a cross-functional, autonomous team. You will be get the opportunity to bridge the gap between business, operations and technology.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to build a new products. You take a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritization in order to get to the right user stories that really give our customers what they need. Your methodological background enables you to achieve best in class results together with product design.
- Good communication skills. You ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the product’s progress and you are proactive in seeing opportunities to support others with our services.
- Passion and drive to keep on top of all of the product innovations out there. You can translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.