As a Quality & Solvency Provider Product Manager for Revenue Management at Zalando Payments, you and your team of experienced Backend engineers will implement and monitor the interfaces to all our external data providers. You will benchmark our data providers against their competitors and evaluate new potential data sources.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Shape the future of payments for fashion e-commerce in Europe by driving the commercial success of the Zalando platform through seamless payments
- Build scalable, flexible systems based on the newest tech, user requirements and needs of the business. Manage KPIs related to performance
- Delight our fraud screening experts with highly user friendly systems simplifying their day-to-day work
- Quickly make business decisions based on business value, risks, and effort. You don’t shy away from tough disputes, while bringing together all required facts and everyone needed to move forward quickly
- Experience in developing features for machine learning under real time constraints and high volume of data traffic and working in cross-functional teams in a global e-commerce or payments company in tech
- Hands-on attitude: you get things done and feel comfortable taking ownership
- Passion and drive to keep on top of all of the product innovations out there and you easily comprehend complex technical and financial matters
- Ability to translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Our Payana Team includes of 12 highly motivated and skilled data scientists and research engineers. Our mission is to provide accurate and scalable prediction services for managing the payment risk of every checkout session and each order on the zalando platform. We work in groups, autonomously developing end-to-end solutions while following an agile process.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.