As Senior Product Manager in our Returns team you will support us on our mission to provide the most friction-less and seamless return experience for our customers. You will work with our dedicated teams across web and app to create a highly scalable solution and to build products that will shape the next generation of convenient Return processes. The team and product are highly visible for driving Zalando's future return experience! We already made good progress, be it by enabling our customers to bundle their returns into one parcel or driving the new 'return on demand' experience.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will drive the process of problem discovery, problem definition, solution design and delivery. With a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and problems, you will work closely with design, analytics and engineers to define the future return experience and product features that will elevate our current return experience and then bring them to life on your own. You will be responsible end2end - from identifying relevant customer problems to solving them while showing a high sense of responsibility and ownership for the results of your work.
- You will run through the entire product life-cycle and be responsible for monitoring and optimizing your newly built products.
- Based on guidance from our company strategy and key priorities, you will drive discovery and work with user research and design to identify new product opportunity areas to go after. From there, you will work closely with design and engineering as well as other relevant business stakeholders to deliver new product concepts and to monitor their commercial performance.
- You will be autonomous in driving product ideas forward while working closely together with at least one other product specialist in that area.
- You will work with an extended network of stakeholders and teams within Zalando who will appreciate your work as product manager and help you prioritize the product road-map.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to build new products. You take a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritization in order to get to the right user stories that really give our customers what they need. Your methodological background enables you to achieve best in class results together with product design.
- Good communication skills. You ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the product’s progress and you are proactive in seeing opportunities to support others with our services.
- Passion and drive to keep on top of all of the product innovations out there. You can translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPI´s.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.