As a Senior Product Manager in the Data Products Team, you will help us reinvent how Zalando can automate our buying processes and offer our buyers better decision support through data science and AI.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Discover new data product opportunities, estimate and measure business impact, and deliver innovative solutions with great user experience
- Define vision, roadmap and OKRs with the team and facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between engineering teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with the data scientists, engineering and UX teams to define and prioritize initiatives, epics and stories
- Collect user feedback, analyse data and KPIs to continuously improve the product
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong command of agile product management and a strong business sense
- Experience owning the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products
- Know-how of measuring the success of your product and continuously iterating to make it better
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage complex product initiatives with various stakeholders
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.