Pricing & Forecasting team is at the core of our commercial operation. Our tools help to determine how much of each product to buy, to recommend the best prices for these products, and to ensure that we have the right level of logistics capacity to fulfill our customers demand.
As a Senior Product Manager - Pricing Systems, you will work cross-functionally across different teams to identify and lead products that ensures a reliable and fast way of making our prices online. At Zalando, we constantly work on the price-setting of articles to offer the best prices to our customers. Changing prices constantly for more than 1 million articles require advanced pricing systems to ensure a reliable and fast price upload. We need a Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background to team up with the engineering to overcome this challenge. You will create and manage the product roadmap, and drive your products to obtain long-term pricing vision. You will take on challenging product management assignments with high visibility and autonomy.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Create cutting-edge products that can offer a reliable and fast way of making our prices online
- Own and build upon the product roadmap for a set of critical initiatives - define product vision and strategies supported by internal and external analysis
- Represent multiple stakeholders by developing a great understanding of what they need from your domain of products
- Work closely with a team of engineers and analysts to ensure a shared understanding of the product strategy, priorities and great execution
- Ensure that the whole business understands your products, their performance, long term strategy, and short term priorities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ideally 4+ years of product management experience at a startup or fast-growing business working on B2B products.
- Previous experience in managing technical products.
- Extensive experience working as a product owner for an agile development team focusing on executing the roadmap from conceptualization to design and development, launch, maintenance and maturity
- Able to influence cross-functional teams and create consensus and trust between stakeholders, product managers, designers, analysts and engineers within an agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Experience as a Software Developer is highly preferred;
- Prior Pricing experience is not required
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.