Launched with Beyoncé at the Grammys in February 2017, Peter Dundas’ held his first solo show during Paris Couture in June 2017. The first collection was subsequently sold to several of the leading specialty stores worldwide and is already a well-established brand on the Red Carpet.
Previously holding tenures at both Roberto Cavalli and Pucci, Peter Dundas has a clear and desirable brand DNA that cements him as one of the leading Creative Directors in the Fashion Industry with a strong following by both key industry figures and highly visible celebrity “Dundas Girls,” around which the key driver is editorial coverage and VIP Dressing.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision and a perception of a widely known, well established brand. The brand is headed by its two Founders, Peter Dundas and Partner Eve Bousis and Chief Executive Officer Sarah Crook, whose previous tenures included Stella McCartney and Christopher Kane.
The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills and a “Can Do” and 360 approach.
· Calendar creation and management across design team and factories
· Sourcing and relationship management of key factories, both existing partners and future with the development of new categories.
· Strong relationship management and collaboration acting as key representative of the Dundas brand within the development process.
· Allocation of designs to fabrics in conjunction with Creative Director with a strong understanding of technical competence combined with relevant price positioning.
· Management of complete development budget across proto development, fabrics, embroideries and selling samples.
· Responsible for management of creative process including designs, designers and the target price point.
· Responsible and accountable for margin growth across categories ensuring correct market price positioning due to effective sourcing and development.
· Competence in fabrics and trims with the ability to negotiate and secure core fabrics as well as new development and innovations.
· Good understanding of colour, texture, print and embroideries and a competence for feminine aesthetic.
· Ability to outsource and manage external consultants and ateliers for fashion show.
· Responsible for production fittings with technical and fit competence and the handover to production (industrialisation)
· Costing sheets including facon, consumption and margin working with Commercial Director and CFO.
· Extensive travel between London and Italy
The Ideal Candidate
· Fluent Italian and English
· Minimum 5 years experience in product development
· Strong organisational , management and communication skills
· Driving license and car
· Calendar Planning and excel