This position actively assists the sourcing team in their execution of supply chain strategy and coordination of the Womenswear department.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of data within the system, throughout the season, following buying meetings and range reviews
- Ensure that all data held within system or final range is confirmed with vendors, to ensure accuracy of data held within system. Also deal with any price file queries from finance. Liaise with finance with regards to queries and discrepancies
- Ensure that all vendors receive necessary raw materials and trims in order to enable to deliver goods on agreed ex-factory date
- Create planners and Follow up deliveries with vendors & run weekly SAP delivery reports
- To act as the main point of contact for the suppliers on a day-to-day basis, ensuring suppliers are kept up to date with regards to key dates etc.
- Preparation of data on both a routine and ad hoc basis, in order to ensure that any issues that may affect on-time delivery of goods are raised at the earliest opportunity
The Ideal Candidate
- Business background degree or similar preferred.
- Analytical skills, comfortable with numbers.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- The ability to work well under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Team orientated approach