Are you looking for a company that is willing to invest in you and support your development throughout your career? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
We are looking for a Studio Coordinator to join our Pattern team in London.
This role will report into the Pattern Manager and is offered on a local full time 12 months temporary contract.
What you will do:
- Together with the Pattern managers, analyse and set plans for upcoming goals and deadlines.
- Work closely with all departments such as Pattern, Design and Buying.
- Assist in planning, tracking and delivering toils by working closely with pattern cutters, machinist and interns.
- Help execute projects as outlined by Pattern Manager and Head of Departments.
- Managing the studio calendar and keeping it updated.
- Optimise COS inhouse toil production in terms of price, quality, capacity utilisation to secure short and long term project goals.
- Help set good practices within the sample room to achieve the best results.
- Support a team of freelances and oversee the administration of their timesheets and invoices.
- Oversee the sample machinists and intern’s daily workload, keeping COS quality and standards.
- Ensure all equipment and machinery is running smoothly and serviced when needed.
- Check sample fabrics, trims, fusing and pattern sundries are well stocked and in order.
- Sourcing and ordering fabrics, trims, equipment and stationary for the studio and pattern department.
- Procuring the best deals with preferred suppliers and managing good relationships.
- Document orders and spending in an organised way.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- Good knowledge of the COS brand and DNA.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines.
- Knowledge of garments production processes and garment construction.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Proficient in Microsoft office skills.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.