We are currently looking for experienced Senior Couturier to join our Atelier in London. It’s an amazing opportunity to join a leading luxury Haute Couture brand and be involved in the creation of beautiful bespoke garments.
- Reading and understanding of patterns and fabrics
- Moulding lace and fabrics
- Taking measurements
- Using the pattern to cut out the fabric pieces
- Tackling the fabric pieces together for a fitting
- Fitting the garment and making adjustments to create a perfect fit
- Use the cups and the wire
- Pin hem (both by hand and machine)
- Zip apply (both by hand and machine)
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 10 years of experience from luxury womenswear brands
- Confident with delicate fabrics like chiffon, lace, etc.
- Experience with drapping, soft and fitted pleats (in all different materials)
- Able to French Seam (3mm)
- Good team communication skill
- Able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
At Ralph & Russo, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a trial day at our Atelier.
To be considered for this role, please send your application (including CV and Portfolio) through our internal link.