At SPOKE, we’re building a better menswear brand around our obsessive focus on fit.
Fit comes first. Fit matters most. But traditional retail can’t deliver it. When you spread your stock thin across lots of stores and stockrooms, something has to give – which is why we all fall between size gaps. Ready to wear, isn’t.
SPOKE is different. We’re a new breed of digitally native brand, built on online-first.
Because we keep our stock in one place, and finish to order, we can solve fit – properly.
And because we serve our customer direct, we can immerse ourselves in his feedback, iterating endlessly to carve out the wardrobe staples he really needs.
The role is to assist the Head of Production and Garment Technologist in delivering an efficient, cost effective and timely product from range review to finished goods, delivered to the warehouse in line with the critical path, the merchandising plan and the production budgets.
- Assist the Production Manager in order placements for raw materials and production.
- Liaising with the factories regarding queries on daily basis.
- Chase delivery information: Factory critical paths, packing lists, invoices.
- Assist with the monitoring of deliveries.
- Liaising with teams regarding late deliveries / problems and resolving to ensure on time deliveries.
- Order Care and Content labels and Swing tickets for production.
- Order and manage PPS samples and liaise with the brand department to ensure garments arrive in time for photo shoots.
- Process invoices.
- Send and open all DHL parcels.
- Daily communication with Production, Design, Product Development and Technical departments.
- Assist the Garment Technologist on a daily basis.
- Measuring PPS samples, Top samples and Wearer Trials.
- Issue wearer trials and keep a record of all outcomes.
- Assist in fit sessions and take clear notes for the Garment Technologist.
- Assist with Customer feedback phone calls to collate fit findings with all new product launches.
The Ideal Candidate
- Works effectively with others and is able to influence and communicate at all levels including senior management and directors
- Excellent team-working skills
- Confident to challenge ideas/decisions and be challenged
- Excellent problem-solving skills – puts forward different solutions to tackle an issue and will take responsibility for the decision
- Ambition and drive to progress
- Experience with Excel, Word and Google Sheets
- Real growth potential and the chance to make a real difference in an exciting company
- A competitive salary
- A steady supply of awesome menswear
- Regular social evenings and great big events 4 times a year
- A busy, dog friendly office with lots of laughs and good music
- A nice shiny Macbook