We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products, creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can’t do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 115 years. Are you in?
This is what you will do:
• Lead and manage a team of tech designers, production staff and our global suppliers (fabric mills, trim & factories)
• Drive lower costs and higher quality across all product with more strategic suppliers
• Create strong and respectful relationships with our suppliers for reliable, timely, and quality work
• Work as a team in tandem with Product Development, Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales
The Ideal Candidate
• A minimum of 8 years in luxury and mass fashion/apparel business in global production
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a manager leading tech design, sourcing, supply chain, quality control and logistics
• Riding experience is preferred for perspective on riding gear
• Bachelor's degree preferred
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.