Job DescriptionMichael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator to join our Footwear team.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support order pass/reorder process and issue purchase orders
- Track bulk production, maintain RLM system with order/delivery changes, and approve bookings for vessel and air shipments
- Assist in the preparation of line sheet, style master and UPC creation
- Maintain and disseminate global shipping manuals
- Support Production Manager on quality alerts and executing appropriate SOP
- Communicate daily with overseas factories, suppliers, and global business units
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years production experience in footwear, accessories or apparel
- High proficiency in Excel is a MUST
- Excellent organization, analytical, communication and follow-up skills
- Aptitude for systems in general and knowledge of PLM & SAP is a bonus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V