- This position will play an integral role at Nili Lotan managing all day-to-day technical design for the production of the ready-to wear collection
- Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Technical design
- S/he will have a strong work ethic and business acumen, commingled with an understanding of the Nili Lotan aesthetic and quality level
- S/he will work with production, pattern making, and fabric teams
- It is imperative that this candidate has a great, loyal and positive attitude and be able to integrate smoothly into the existing Technical Design Team
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for the fit of the production fit for woven, PFD, leather and cut/sew categories
- Communicate with cross functional teams through all phases of production and manage their expectations with detail, follow up and professionalism
- Build open communication paths between Technical Design and the Production Team
- Monitor and coach factories for the highest level of quality
- Partners with Production counterparts on tracking and arrival of all fit samples and PP samples
- Maintain technical packages with all updates, graded specs, fit photos
- Conduct shrink tests when needed to assure production fabric is reacting similarly to sample fabric
- Assure fit consistency in repeat and core styles
- Prepare for fittings by meticulously specing and comparing the PP/TOP to the SMS/standard
- Record fit notes and notify departments such as Production regarding changes to the styles made during fittings
- Partner with Raw materials team and Production Managers to assemble full packages of all components needed for PP's.
- 4+ years experience in Technical Design/Pattern making
- Understanding of domestic manufacturing, with a strong eye for proportion and design aesthetic
- Highly organized and very detail oriented
- Highly proficient in Excel, PDM, PLM, ERP or RLM with the ability to perform analytical tasks.
• Quick-moving and quick-thinking, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent people skills, and able to work in familial environment and integrate well with existing office employees.
• Must be a team player, willing to share ideas and take over or delegate responsibilities to other team members as the situation requires.