We are seeking a Production Coordinator to help provide exceptional support throughout the product development, and production stages at Sergio Tacchini. The ideal candidate should be excited to assist with the growth of the brand in a variety of key responsibilities. We are looking for a full-time, super-efficient, hard-working team member who will help support the Head of Production to keep track of all deliverables needed for import production.
- Daily communication with factories, mills, and vendors to ensure timely progress on all developments, prototypes and production
- Assist in costing, margin targeting, and negotiation with manufacturing partners
- Maintain detailed status of Development & Production calendar - working closely with Merchandising and Design to ensure dates align
- Provide timely and transparent reporting about development activities, successes and issues toward goals to Management
- Daily update and review of all WIP and collection status reports
- Assist with freight forwarding and receiving merchandise into warehouse.
- Assist with supplier and factory deposit/payment needs with Finance and Management
- Work closely with design and merchandising to ensure all department needs are met in order to produce season product in a timely manner, while maintaining utmost quality of final product
- Delivers the highest quality product within sample and production deadlines by proactively planning, coordinating and managing external sources while identifying and addressing issues that may impact timelines or cost
- Work closely with Tech Designer to ensure all tech packs and product specs are delivered to factories in a timely manner with correct information
- Coordinate and attend all fittings - take detailed notes and supply factories with updates
- Alert management to any potential production delays or issues and provide updates and solutions
- Develop best in class partnerships with factories and contract manufacturing partners
- Source and test materials for season including fabrics, trims, hardware, labels, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
Bachelor’s degree • 3 + years of manager level experience in apparel product development and production • Strong experience with foreign and domestic factories • Available extended hours as needed in order to complete certain tasks/special projects by a given deadline • Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively and be flexible • Organized and resourceful quick study and able to handle a faced paced • Strong and proven communication skills • Detail and solution oriented • Ability to problem solve effectively • Ability to travel overseas • Ability to work independently and also as part of a team • Extensive proficiency in Excel required