The eCom department takes care of the development, growth and maintenance of our websites tommy.com and calvinklein.com.
Our goal is to guide our consumer through a consistent experience of our brand and collections. Our focus is ensuring that each experience becomes a connected and personalized journey for every consumer.
The Customer Service Professional will report into the Customer Service Professional Team Lead.
The Customer Service Professional (the third line support within our customer service organization) will be responsible for providing a service experience that exceeds our consumers’ expectation. Our outsourced contact center strives for personal service and inspires our consumers with the full Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein experience which reinforces all of our brands’ values. He or she will ensure that exceptional standards of personal customer service are maintained and will seek continual improvement.
- As a Professional for PVH Consumer Services you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners
- You will handle any kind of exceptional cases escalated by the contact center agents and second line support
- You will be expected to communicate effectively, apply judgement, make decisions, and have a strong knowledge of job and business
- You will proactively identify and in cooperation with the team, close gaps in the processes
- You will own problem resolution and report back to the organization any Customer Service relevant matter
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with the outsourced contact center
- You will proactively and regularly inform the outsourced contact center team about issues, system & policy changes, upcoming initiatives & campaigns, etc.
- You will proactively follow up with dissatisfied consumers, with the goal to enhance their overall experience
- You will advise the social media team on how to handle Customer Service related posts and complaints
- You will monitor the quality and service provided by the outsourced contact center on a regular basis and follow up with management whenever needed
- You will work on ad hoc projects in order to improve consumer experience
- You will share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals
- This position is intended as a maternity cover until the end of September, with the possibility of a further extension
The Ideal Candidate
- College degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred. Educational requirement may be substituted with equivalent industry-related business experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a Manager or Supervisory role
- Knowledge of and experience with working in an Ecommerce and Retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written & spoken), multilingual (German or Dutch) are a plus
- Ability to understand brand values and deliver the WOW experience to Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers
- Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues
- Experienced in working with an outsourced contact center, in an international and multi-cultural team
- Ability to develop processes that improve/increase the customer experience
- Ability to manage small to medium projects in a dynamic work environment
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills
- Proactive attitude, willingness to get involved in all aspects of the eCom business with a ‘hands-on, can-do’ mentality
- Affinity with the World of Fashion a plus
- Required to visit our contact center, based in Lisbon, from time to time