As jr. concept architect you will support the manager concept architecture and work very closely with the other concept designers within the team in the development of:
- The (architectural) design of all Tommy Hilfiger retail concepts
- The (architectural) design of global Tommy Hilfiger special projects like anchor stores
- Create design guidelines and brand booklets
- Visualize store interiors and fixtures
- Research and drafting of architectural details
We are looking for a passionate and creative designer who is willing to go the extra mile and find the right design solutions. You need to possess an eye for detail and be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. You will be working with different teams in a multi-national and multi-cultural working environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Architecture degree
- Up to 2 years work experience
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
- Good knowledge of architectural & technical details
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Organized and dedicated
- Able to work within a large international and fast-paced environment
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, MS Office
- Good rendering skills
- Ability to travel (site visits)
- An exciting role to work with multi-disciplinary teams in an international organization
- A passionate and creative team and a social working environment
- The opportunity to work on projects from design to execution
Must apply with an up to date Portfolio
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 17,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.7 billion in 2014.
With a heritage going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.