The Client Experience and Enablement Manager will be responsible for creating and managing enablement content, strategy and communication in order to create and facilitate the ideal client experience.
- Work alongside the CCO to maintain an educational curriculum for Customer Success and Professional Services.
- Maintain internal and external documentation and content including articles, recorded webinars and self-paced training videos hosted in our Learning Management System.
- Develop and deliver Customer Success enablement programs based on Launchmetrics’ processes and playbooks.
- Design and facilitate product trainings and webinars to ensure teams are well versed and up-to-date on Launchmetrics products.
- Consistently work with the business teams to collect best practices, prospect and customer stories, and learnings to continuously curate knowledge base.
- Create certification system for on-boarding milestones and ongoing enablement trainings.
- Understand and work with partners and integrators, running enablement programs to assist with their ramp-up.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE & ENABLEMENT:
- Repurpose internal content to develop Help Center materials and other client-friendly communication to improve customer experience from onboarding through to adoption.
- Create and maintain articles on the Help Center for all new features and products.
- Coordinate feature release dates alongside Product and Tech to ensure clients are minimally affected.
- Create user communication calendar and messaging in-line with feature releases focused on delivering use case value.
- Build and manage the Customer Advisory Board (CAB) to conduct customer requirement discovery workshops with both strategic decision makers and end-users.
- Work closely with our Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure seamless integration of new product information with existing learning content.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in SaaS/ technology fields strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role (ideally experience with training, webinars, and product documentation)
- Experience with Intercom or similar customer messaging platform preferred.
- Superior communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively
- Strong empathy for customers
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Startup experience, or you work well in a fast-paced environment