Support team is an integral part of our client experience and happiness. You are the first line of communication with our clients, focused and committed to ensuring they receive the best service. You're a technology enthusiast, a people person, and enjoy helping others. You aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Serve as first point of contact for our clients daily functional platform support needs.
- Train existing clients on the platform.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve, ensuring enquiries are handled in a timely manner building a close relationship with clients.
- Providing on-site / remote technical support during client events such as New York Fashion Week and Australia Fashion Week.
- Escalate issues to appropriate departments logging all calls enquiries in Service Cloud (support tool management).
- Work with QA and Tech teams to prioritise bugs and communicate customer feedback and also helping CS/Sales teams keeping informed identifying risk of churn.
The Ideal Candidate
- Communicative - confident training clients and excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative - we reach our full potential only when we work together.
- Quick to learn - open to new ideas, able to use your own initiative and you focus on the positives and moving forward.
- Part of the Solution - your actions will have a lasting and meaningful impact on Launchmetrics and our users experience.
- Support - previous experience working in a customer support environment is a plus.
- Linguist - you have immaculate written and spoken English.
- General knowledge or previous experience to Fashion GPS / Launchmetrics or PR / Events processes preferred but not mandatory.
*Due to the nature of industry, there will be out of hours work required during Fashion Weeks*