The Benelux Retail team is part of the Northern Europe cluster and works directly with the Northern Europe General Manager. The team is specifically responsible for ensuring that we capture local demand in the best possible way, while achieving the highest possible long-term customer satisfaction. In close collaboration with Category Management and the Markets organization, the decisions that we make and implement have an immediate impact on the top and the bottom line of the Belgium business. Our work is very much data-driven and needs to be analytically sound. If you are a good communicator with strong analytical skills and business understanding, we would love to hear from you.
As an Online Retail Manager for the Belgium market you will make sure we capture local demand by making our offer relevant to our customers. You are passionate about fashion and to refine how we offer our customer the right products at the right time. You will take ownership and drive assortment projects and be responsible for campaign briefing. Within the Northern Europe cluster, you will work closely with the pricing, the commercial planners and the marketing managers.
- You will provide weekly performance insights for Belgium and if needed execute actions to capture maximal local demand in line with the Belgium trading strategy.
- You will in close collaboration with the retail team contribute to the commercial campaign plan and you will be responsible for implementing and briefing the right campaigns at the right time.
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing onsite entry points to optimize the customer experience and drive business performance.
- You will drive cross functional projects and coordinate commercial actions between various stakeholders.
- You will ensure that relevant assortment content for the Belgium customer is made visible across all touch points.
- You will provide input on the local market needs, customer profiles, competitive landscape and identify assortment related business opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have gained 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar function, preferably at a multi-national fashion retailer or eCommerce
- You have strong analytical and retail math skills
- You round off your professional achievements by at least a bachelor’s degree
- You have a commercial mindset and solid understanding of online fashion trading
- You have profound knowledge of the latest fashion trends and the competitive landscape in Belgium
- You have strong communicational skills, are well organized and can work with many stakeholders
- You have a result-oriented mentality with a strong drive to get things done.
- You’re able to adapt quickly to changes in a fast-moving environment
English, full professional proficiency is required. A plus if you speak French and/or Dutch
YOU ARE OFFERED
. A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
. Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; flexible working times; family service and parent & child rooms*; additional holidays and volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings*. (*Depending on location)
. Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
. International, accomplished experts.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Want to join us? Then go ahead and apply!