Job DescriptionProduct Sales Manager - Gucci
Requirements for our ideal candidate:
• Previous luxury retail sales management experience (Minimum 5 years experience).
• Results orientated and accustomed to a high volume of customers.
• Capabilities in team management, coaching, customer development and driving sales results.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Fluency in English and Cantonese or Mandarin.
• Ability to travel overseas for seasonal buy trips.
The Ideal CandidateKey Responsibilities:
An exciting opportunity to develop a career in luxury travel retail, managing an outgoing team with a passion for the brands, products and customers. The Gucci Product Sales Manager in DFS is a key role in the organization, making an exceptional impact on our customers and working for DFS means providing and developing the excellence in customer service we are world renowned for. Responsibilities: The role of the Gucci Product Sales Manager at DFS is to drive sales success and growth through development of a customer oriented team. With inspiring leadership, coaching and support, the Manager will enable the Sales team to achieve targets and deliver exceptional customer service. The role will have responsibility for buying with travel to Italy, product selection, execution of the merchandise and buy strategies in store. The Gucci Product Sales Manager’s role requires a hands on, proactive leadership style. As well as providing team support, they build relationships with internal stakeholders, overseeing store operations, develop strategies to reach targets and above all act as a brand ambassador.