All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Supports the overall store development function and assists in store project management function across Asia Pacific region.
- Organizes information for meetings with internal CKA teams, local partners and external consultants.
- Assists in communicating with internal and external parties including but not limited to landlords, contractors, suppliers, etc. for project execution.
- Assists in preparation of project master programmes, track of construction progress, workmanship quality, store build out budget and cost detailed plan.
- Assists to prepare commentary package in area of shop drawings, material samples, site progress reports and store opening reports.
- Supports the team in organize material library and to maintain submission and approval record up-to-date.
- Supports the team in store count data management.
- Prepares deliverables for Store Development team including but not limited to variety of reports, programmes and presentations with short timelines.
- Assists in monitoring and managing construction progress/compliance with approved store design on a periodic basis to ensure consistency of brand guidelines and standards as directed by Manager of Store Development.
- Assists in preparation of value-engineered solution, alternative sourcing, build out methods and materials for cost effective designs and build out.
- Manages the Store Planning and Development database including physical and digital housekeeping on daily basis.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Global/Regional/Local Store Planning & Design, Global/Regional/Local Visual, Regional Finance & Regional/Local Commercial teams, Local direct own retailers/partners.
External: Local retailers/partners of Licensing, Distributors, JVs, Travel Retail operators, outsourced agencies, contractors, vendors/suppliers, landlords.
- Adapts design from NY Corporate to suit local countries’ needs and meet budget & timelines.
- Must possess high degree of fashion aesthetic and be interested in trends, lifestyles, competitors and media.
- Supports introduction of new ideas.
- Can work within the creative process effectively and support bringing ideas to realization.
- Builds good working relationships.
- Collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables with quality.
- Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization.
- Effectively works at long distances.
- With everything “can do” attitude.
- Ability to motivate others is a plus.
- Must be a very organized individual.
- Works according to defined schedules and deadlines.
- Takes direction well and able to work with high accountability.
- Able to manages own work and tracks progress.
- Seeks for resources to get things done.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting.
- Ability to create a fun and cheerful work environment is a
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, detail and time management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking, teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work and manage independently with strong initiative on multiple projects simultaneously with short timelines.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: Solid 4 – 5 years of relevant working experiences.
- Education: University graduate or equivalent in Project
- Excellent in AutoCAD, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledge in Sketchup, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.