Job DescriptionInfluential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
To oversee and drive the Department business goals (sales and profitability) as well as to promote and enhance the Gucci brand, in line with corporate policies and procedures.
• Ensure the achievement of business goals and strategic projects for the Department,
keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
• Support the Store Manager in recruiting the sales staff and identifying training needs
• Provide the sales staff with specific training and coaching (sales technique, product know how and customer management)
• Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
• Assist the sales staff in customer relationship management
• Guarantee that Visual Merchandising standards are upheld according to Gucci policies
• Ensure appropriate Department resources coverage and supervise logistics and stock
• Ensure the maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Corporate policies and
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
• Proven ability to drive results
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
• Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
• Team player mentality
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for fashion luxury
• Fluent in Italian and English