Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
You will ensure proper execution of visual guidelines within your area of responsibility sharing with our Regional VM implementation plans and follow-ups for all distribution channels.You will regularly verify that product set-ups are consistent in terms of: display and layout for each merchandise category and windows.You will report to the Visual Merchandiser Director and join a team of 4 Visual Merchandiser and your main stakeholders will be: Global Visual Design team, Global Merchandising team and Regional VM teams.
Your main activities will be (Key accountabilities):
- Regularly ensure that visual merchandising guidelines are followed and implemented in all the channels (such as In-Store display, merchandise lay out, density and rules, mannequins looks, Folding/Hanging techniques, Merchandising rotation)
- Assist with the creation of Visual Merchandising guidelines both seasonal and related to special projects/launches
- Provide feedback to regional team on set-ups
- Work within merchandising guidelines in order to balance creative image with optimization of retail densities across all categories
- Run researches on latest tendencies on competitors, developing a strong up to date knowledge of trends and moods
The Ideal Candidate
Things that should be in your background:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
- Fluency in English and Italian is required
- Fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate fashion trends
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Fashion Styling or Visual Merchandising are preferred)
Things that will help you in this role:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Photoshop will be considered a plus
- Proactive attitude and capability to show initiative and ideas
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background