Job DescriptionReporting to Assistant General Manager, Sales
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or equivalent preferred. Over three years of relevant retail experience with minimum 2 years in supervisory level
• Focus on sales performance with leadership skill, initiative and have ownership.
• Sensitive in market trend and strong analytical skill.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
• Shift duties is required. We offer a competitive package and benefits with an opportunity to develop an international career in a very fast dynamic environment.
The Ideal CandidateKey Responsibilities:
• Coaching and leading a team of sales staff to achieve sales target balanced with ultimate luxury customer experience.
• Manage all aspects of retail operations which
• includes people management, store operations and customer relationship
• Regular communication between Global
• Merchandising/ Planning/ Distribution team on customers’ needs to cope with the
• business growth.
• Ensure good in-store merchandising presentation.
• Ensure the effective implementation and
• execution of sales strategies and promotion.
• Maintain and enhance brand relationships.