Job DescriptionAbout us
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfill your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Associate Store Director who will report to the Store Director in our Moliere store.
As an Associate Store Director, you will have the opportunity support the Store Director in ensuring the achievement of the store business goals (sales and profitability) as well as in promoting and enhancing the Gucci brand, in line with corporate policies and procedures
How you will contribute
Sales and Customer Management
• Establish and implement Action Plans, in agreement with the Store Manager, in order to develop sales for each product category and client segment.
• Support the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions.
• Ensure the implementation of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store.
• Ensure, in agreement with the Store Manager, the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement.
Store Image Management
• Assist the Store manager in ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with Department Managers and with the Visual Display Team.
• Take care of the general look of the store / departments in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the Gucci brand communication and promotion strategy.
Store Operations Management
• Support the Store Manager in the economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Support the adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management.
• Support the maintenance of stock and inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures.
Who you are
• A professional with proven experience in a similar role within Fashion Luxury Companies (at least five years of experience in a managerial role).
• A professional with a management studies, focus on hospitality, retail, fashion or related fields with ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and design strategies to prevent or react to the needs of the business.
• A flexible person willing to work in a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to drive results.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
• Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Passion for fashion industry.
• Strategic vision in order to develop the business.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.