Job DescriptionThe DFS Retail Systems team is seeking an experienced Manager to lead the design and implementation of in-store digital systems, omni-channel and POS retail systems. The candidate will have the opportunity to redefine the travel retail industry as a part of DFS’ Global Technology Team. This candidate should possess a balance of technical depth, business acumen, and strong communication skills. The role involves working collaboratively with different technology / business functions within various levels of the organization to deliver business objectives. The ideal candidate should be results-oriented, eager to learn and with a passion for technology.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• 4-6 years of experience designing and delivering technology solutions through consulting, retail, or travel industry /experience
• Professional / technology certification is desirable
• Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: •Experienced working with POS systems, with hands-on experience in POS implementation •Experienced in the payment industry and ecosystem •Business analysis, project and process management in retail / travel operations •Vendor management o Stakeholder communications and management •Ability to work under pressure, independently and deliver quality work in a fast-paced work environment
The Ideal CandidateKey Responsibilities:
• Serve as IT product manager for in-store digital systems, omni-channel retail systems, content management systems, etc. •Collaborate with product owner and regional stakeholders to define ROI and develop product roadmap •Serve as a lead to support multiple business processes, requiring design and integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business •Responsible for deploying and maintaining our worldwide technology platform •Engage product & production support teams to ensure timely resolution to production issues
• Lead retail innovation initiatives for new and existing stores •Work closely with project stakeholders and product owners to conceptualize retail innovation initiatives, solutions and define processes that deliver strategic business outcomes.
• Program / project management •Lead and manage multiple delivery plans across DFS’ global retail systems program. •Lead and drive business requirements analysis, delivery plan on business solutions and processes, considering risk management and cost-benefit analyses. •Involve in end-to-end planning and project management to ensure successful delivery of system implementation and enhancements.