If you are a LOEWE fan and if you are passionate about luxury retailing this could be the best opportunity to join us in our Head Office in Madrid.
As Retail Area Manager of all stores of Spain (except from Paseo de Gracia and Casa LOEWE Madrid) you will be responsible of delivering an exceptional LOEWE experience for every customer and achieving optimum results by managing the day-to-day operations of stores, leading and developing the team to execute outstanding standards, building sales, implementing policies aligned with global and controlling costs.
- Manage stores operations and ensure the brand image to match our global line.
- Develop and implement commercial action plan to grow the business, achieving both gross sales target and operating profit target.
- Monitor sales performance, lead and motivate sales team on delivering consistent, professional and responsive customer service.
- Work closely with Head of Southern Europe & ME and be proactive in identifying selling and cost control opportunities that will help achieve, exceed the sales and profit targets.
- Work closely with store managers to ensure that stock on hand is sufficient to meet the sales targets and monitor the sell through.
- Monitor the range of merchandise suited to the customer profile of store and give feedback and comments for improvement to maximize sales potential and profit.
- Be proactive in understanding the local competition, communicate competitor activities and take action to improve LOEWE market share.
- Build relationship with local landlords, communicating with them for achieving brand and business objectives.
- Ensure entire store team understands the need to deliver consistent, friendly and responsive service.
- Ensure the LOEWE standards of service are consistently executed, and every effort is made to exceed these standards.
- Understand and communicate the latest trends and fashion to customers and staff.
- Take every opportunity to exceed customers' expectations by being proactive and handling and resolving customer complaints efficiently and courteously.
- Build relationship and communicate with the VIP customers of the store.
- Work with store managers to develop and execute action plan, based on mystery shopper feedback, to improve the customer satisfaction for the store and increase their loyalty to LOEWE.
- Drive utilization of client books and aftersales care to ensure loyalty in our customers.
- Demonstrate and reinforce the LOEWE vision and values and provide the necessary leadership to gain commitment from store team.
- Communicate and reinforce the company goals and seek input into activities to drive sales and profitability in the store.
- Identify and execute ways to increase employee's loyalty, satisfaction and passion for LOEWE team.
- Act as a strong Brand Ambassador and ensure that standard for quality, customer service and health and safety are met in all stores. Educate teams on all appropriate HR policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
- Provide coaching to ensure store managers are able to meet and exceed the standards and people management requirements of their role.
- Monitor and review performance of store management team, set individual goals, identifying employees that are ready for promotion or require performance improvement.
- Take appropriate corrective action with employees that fall below standard along with HR department.
- Work with training department and store managers to develop appropriate learning and development plan and training activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have previous experience of at least 5 years in Luxury and/or Retail.
- Be highly proficient in English and Spanish.
- Good knowledge of Iberian market and track record in luxury and fashion retailing.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to work multi-tasks and adapt to changes easily and effectively.
- Passionate and strong team leadership.