It´s an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth and transformation in our network. Reporting to the Managing Director, Europe & ME you will be responsible for developing and growing all points of sale including Retail Stores, Department Stores and Travel/speciality retail corners for Spain, Italy and Portugal.
The position will be based in our Global HQ in Madrid. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Retail Director who will be a true Brand Ambassador and leader who can drive our ambitious growth plans forward while developing a high performance team.
Roles and responsabilities:
Area Commercial Performance:
- Prepare the yearly budget for each point of sale and drive the team to success while maintaining the highest standards of motivation and finesse.
- Deliver store sales targets and minimise stock loss and store operating expenses through leading your team.
- Provide feedback on clientele and product line performance, develop action plans to continue the growth of the brand always looking for new and improved options. Support in developing loyal clientele (local and international) and focus on client relations (trunk shows, events, mailings...).
- Leverage relationships and develop a network to build channels for introducing new clientele and driving business.
Daily Management operations:
- Support and oversee the strategic planning and operational excellence for all points of sales.
- Network and build business relations and partnerships with the Regional locations.
- Develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships ensuring Loewe is always represented in the right way
Leadership of the retail team:
- Lead and coach the Management team for maximum performance and results. In partnership with HR, oversee the recruitment, training, evaluation, motivation and development of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an experienced retail leader who has:
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- A proven track record of developing a high performance team in a progressive customer facing environment.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to handle multiple subject matters and prioritise, good reporting and analytical skills with computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills - Fluency in English is required. Spanish or Italian would be advantageous.
- Ability to inspire, empower, motivate and coach our sales team.
- Interest in Fashion, Art, Culture, and Sales.