Acne Studios is looking for a talented Retail Controller to join the Retail Controlling Department. If you have a strong analytical and highly action oriented profile who constantly seeks new opportunities to help expand the business there is an opportunity for you to join us on our exciting journey forward.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and business minded with a good understanding of fashion industry dynamics. Your assignments will range from complex and exciting analysis to more standardized follow-up tasks.
The work environment at Acne Studios is high-paced and energetic, no day is ever the same. This position will be based at Acne Studios headquarter in Stockholm.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Maximize sales and profitability within your business area
- Responsible for following up on sales targets and provide mid and long-term strategies and improvements and department priorities
- Responsible for department level reporting and analysis to support and facilitate decision-making for the Retail department, including Financial analysis, Sales follow-up, Stock control and ad-hoc project related reporting
- Drive development and improvement of analytical tools and processes for the department to support business expansion and growing complexity
- Ensure stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner
- Be a vital part of a cross functional team consisting of controllers, buyers, visual merchandisers, area- and store managers, sales coaches etc
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 10 years of advanced work experience of which at least 5 years within e-commerce
- Demonstrated successful senior leadership track record
- Strong undergraduate exam in business, engineering or similar
- A sincere interest in contemporary culture and technology
Skills and requirements
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce processes and technologies
- Outstanding analytical skills with strong experience interpreting data and drawing conclusions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders
- An intellectual curiosity to identify, understand and solve complex problems
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Progressive and adaptable to change
As this position is to be filled in the near future we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.