- Ensures achieving and exceeding set quarterly, monthly & daily budgets, using strategic planning with relevant departments insights and product knowledge.
- To be analytical of past sales trends and consider when monitoring stock levels.
- Reporting into management daily and weekly.
- To have full visibility and autonomy of the store business at all times.
- Ensure that all banking, ROTA and staff information is completely up to date.
- Build and maintain an impeccable stock room that reflects that of the shop floor.
- Working with HQ to oversee the weekly stock replenishments the store team will carry out.
- Aware of the business objectives which are set quarterly through KPI’s whilst striving to meet them in store. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To create and maintain CRM logs in order to build your networks within the city. This log should be used for events, gifting and special projects. Engaging with clients over a period of time working towards customer retention.
- To be cost-conscious when opening accounts with second/third parties and research accordingly when making expense decisions. To include the finance department in any changes.
- To understand and pay attention to what is going on outside of your business (competitors) in order to consider/use for your strategic planning.
- To know your city and the social movements within it. Make a point of carrying out market research in the local area from time to time.
- Able to host a team of professionals in a store that can be relaxed, inviting whilst uphold the Axel Arigato culture.
- To take responsibility for own actions whilst showcasing a positive attitude to the team.
- Thrive on being a leader and encourage feedback from the team on new ideas, procedures, and approaches. Be the best that you can be for others to follow.
- Lead the team to reach store and individual goals, encourage fun and competitive behaviour.
- Work closely with the management team to keep training fresh and relevant to the company’s values.
- Carry out one to ones on a monthly basis including HR if necessary.
- Lead quarterly focus groups with the creative team reporting your clients/teams’ feedback and suggestions. Managers are the eyes and ears of the company.
- Provide engaging training sessions to new hires as well as testing the existing team from time to time. Product knowledge is everything.
- Manage and maintain current sales performance practices, target wipe boards, stock in and out cycle, Inbound/outbound log, KPI log, customer requests, and back of house procedures.
- Ensures the company’s expectations of image standards are being adhered to. This includes uniform maintenance, general hygiene and condition of sneakers.
- To participate in customer store events if deemed necessary.
- Follow all health and safety procedures and ensure the team are up to date with relevant protocols.
- Maintain store planners with a minimum of two months scheduling for all employees to view.
Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management:
- Constant supervision of logistics and stock management, partnering with Assistant Store Manager.
- Ensure store shrinkage by analysing dead stock on a two-week cycle in order to maintain shelf space for future drops of the week.
- Prepare, implement, and execute quarterly scheduled inventories in partnership with the operations team. To report back with suggestions of improvements on each stock take.
- Ensure that the weekly store negative on-hand report is investigated, and results shared with the operations team.
According to agreement.
According to agreement.
To apply, submit your CV and a brief motivational letter of why you are the perfect fit for this position.
We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
The Ideal Candidate
- Great understanding of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft software
- Prior experience in retail is an advantage, especially with high-end retail brands.
- Passion for retail and excellent customer service skills.
- Passionate about Axel Arigato products and brand. Passionate about fashion.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work productively and take initiative.
- Great communication skills with a social and outgoing personality.
- Have a humble approach and contribute to a good team spirit.
- Be open to new things and receptive to constant development. Willing to work flexible hours.